segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2011

Blood

Bang bang is the sound
Bang bang is the sound of the clowns
Slow,step by step you drink my blood

The clouds in the sky
run as they wish to fly
The frog who sing
can see your cry

Bang bang is the sound
Bang bang is the sound
that play in out loud
in your head every monday
every sundays
And step by step you drink my blood

Can't you see that you made me weak
Can't you see that you born every week
can't you see that I have no blood to give
But I know what you can see

You can see your mother dying
You can see your father crying
You can see my eyes open when you kiss me

We can see that step by step you...
Drink
My
Blood...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Esse foi mais um poema que eu escrevi,mas dessa vez foi durante a aula de Ciências.
E é com ele que eu estreio mais uma categoria por aqui.
"Poesia Cerebral"
Não tem um dia certo para postar,pois isso depende do meu Gulliver.
Então ta.
Espero que vocês,minhas queridas "Future Person" estejam gostando. ^.^

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário